Beyad Halashon (BYHL) Advocacy & Communications Ltd. is an 15-year-old consultancy that specializes in corporate and non-profit branding, investor and donor management, persuasion and fundraising publications, and media and government relations.
Directed by David Weinberg, Beyad Halashon has introduced creative and innovative approaches to Israel-based non-profit communications.
The company has run international branding campaigns for many public institutions including Bar-Ilan University, Beit Morasha of Jerusalem, Beit Rivka College Kfar Chabad, the Institute for Policy Studies at the Herzilya Interdisciplinary Center and its annual Herzliya Conference on National Security, Lev Academic Center – Jerusalem College of Technology, Netanya Academic College, Orot College for Women, Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer, and more.
The company’s signature work involves “persuasion publications” and advertising aimed to motivate involvement in a cause; where the ‘sale’ occurs on the soul or passion level. In particular, Beyad Halashon specializes in the writing and design of high-end “corporate profile” publications.
Below is a selection of Corporate Profile publications produced by the company.
Beyad Halashon also ghostwrites op-ed articles and speeches for public sector leaders and thinkers, in English and Hebrew, and trains corporate leaders in effective speech delivery. Government relations are an integral part of the consultancy, drawing upon Mr. Weinberg’s years of experience as a professional lobbyist and his extensive contacts in the Jewish and Israeli worlds.
Beyad Halashon Advocacy & Communications is partnered with Mesh Branding, a leading graphics agency based in Ramat Gan specializing in corporate imaging, packaging, and web design; and with Arrow Communications, a campaign agency based in New York and Toronto.
- Herzilya Conferences Corporate Profile 2003 
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies Corporate Profile 2003 
- Beit Morasha of Jerusalem Corporate Profile 2004 
- Maayanei Hayeshua Medical Center Corporate Profile 2005 
- Bar-Ilan University President’s Report 2005 
- Bar-Ilan University President’s Report 2005 (French) 
- Netanya Academic College Corporate Profile 2006 
- Sheba Medical Center Corporate Profile 2010 
- Beit Morasha of Jerusalem Corporate Profile 2011